Leave a Gift in Your Will
A gift in your Will – also known as a legacy – is an extraordinary way of showing you believe in the futures of disadvantaged children and young people.
By remembering Ecologia Youth Trust in your will, you can help future generations of children around the world to lead happier, healthier and more meaningful lives. Every gift, no matter how large or small, will make a difference.
Family is very important so after providing for your loved ones, please consider leaving us a share of what is left.
Why your gift is important
You can help our work live on. A gift to Ecologia in your Will means that we can continue to deliver our vital work helping children and young people around the world for years to come. You can feel secure in the knowledge that you are making a difference to people’s lives gives you that feel-good feeling!
What you can leave as a gift
- Residuary gift – the amount left over in your estate after all other pecuniary legacies and gifts have been made and after all administrative costs have been deducted. This type of legacy keeps pace with inflation and is the best way for Ecologia Youth Trust to benefit from your bequest.
- Pecuniary gift – a specific sum of money.
- A Gift In Kind – leaving specific items such as your house, car, jewellery, shares etc.
Our promise to you
A gift in your will to Ecologia Youth Trust will provide future support to children and young people around the world who start off life at a disadvantage. We appreciate your commitment to our mission and the importance of this kind of donation. To reflect our gratitude, we make the following promises to all our legacy pledgers:
- We will respect your wishes and decisions at all times
- You and your family will be treated in a respectful and considerate manner
- Your donation will be used in accordance with your wishes
You can speak in confidence with us about any aspect of legacy giving.
Please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 1309 690 995 for a chat.