Together with Sky Is The Limit, we support the disadvantaged children and young people of Fort Portal, Uganda in many ways.
At the school
- We provide quality education to disadvantaged children from the surrounding community, which currently caters for 400 children between the age of 3 to 14 years old.
- Run a daily school meal programme to benefit the children’s educational experience,
health and development.
At Noah’s Ark
- At the on-site residential home for the school ‘Noah’s Ark’, we give a safe and caring place to live to children who have been orphaned by HIV/AIDs or who are living with HIV/AIDs but their parents and care-takers are unable to care for them.
Offering vocational and life skills to children and young people at the Sky is The Limit 8-acre Farm and the Tailor Shop.
- Developing the 8-acre Farm using permaculture to sustainably provide food for Sky Is The Limit while reducing the impact on the ecosystem – working with nature for efficient farming to improve and support the local ecosystem.
- Our Fruit of Sky Project aims to directly support 300 young people over 3 years by:
- Supporting young entrepreneurs to start their own businesses that will contribute to the local economy and provide job opportunities with a low- interest new business loan.
- Running a ‘Boda Boda’ motorcycle taxi and repairs shop to provide a fast, affordable transport service for local communities, job opportunities for young people, the opportunity to train mechanic skills.
- Offering a stationary shop and ICT centre as a community resource for those in education or looking for work, schools and institutions seeking printing services, and members of public looking to learn new skills in ICT in courses run by the staff.
A thank you message from Sky Is The Limit’s Founder, Rose Mugenyi, who sadly passed away
in December 2021.