Want to organise your own challenge?
Every year, our supporters raise money to help transform young peoples lives by taking part in a range of fundraising events. From 2016 through 2017 Simon Clark took up the challenge to run 5,000+ miles around the coast of Britain to support Ecologia and the children. He raised £25,000! On 1st August 2018 he set off again, this time to run around the coast of Ireland! Read all about it on his #justalittlerun page.
Please visit our Fundraising Toolkit for information on how to organise a fundraising event and for more fundraising event ideas.
Planning a fundraiser? Create your fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving.
Whatever you decide to do, whether it’s taking part in a run, trek or any other challenge event, or if you want to organise your own, please contact us. We are here to help make your fundraising as fun as possible!
And if we haven’t said it already – thank you, for supporting Ecologia Youth Trust and making the decision to do something to make a positive difference to the lives of disadvantaged young people!
Other events throughout the year
- The Kiltwalk (events throughout country)
- The Stirling Half Marathon (next event: 28th April 2019)
- Forres Harriers Benromach 10K (next event: May 2019)
- The Speyside Windfarm Challenge (next event: TBC)
- The Baxters Loch Ness Marathon (next event: 6th October 2019)
- The Braemar Half Marathon (next event: 8th September 2019)
- The Great Scottish Run (next event: 28th and 29th September 2019)
- The Brodie Castle 10km Run (next event: TBC)
- The Inverness Half Marathon (next event: 10th March 2019)
Other UK and International
- The Bristol Half Marathon (next event: 15th September 2019)
- The Oxford Half Marathon (next event: TBC)
- The Color Run UK (events ongoing around the country) and The Color Run USA (events ongoing around the country)
- Run or Dye UK (events throughout the country) plus Run or Dye US, Run or Dye Canada, Run or Dye Australia, and Run or Dye NZ
- The London to Paris Bike Ride (events ongoing throughout 2019)
- Nightrider (events across the UK in June 2019)
- Kilimanjaro Hiking Challenge – book through Footloose travel and they will donate £250 to us when you mention our name, on top of your own fundraising efforts.
- Ben Nevis Weekend Trek – Scotland (next event: 7th-9th June 2019)
- Find out more here