The Inverness Half Marathon is a popular race following a scenic route through Inverness, capital of the Highlands. The perfect spring-time challenge, the next Inverness 1/2 marathon starts at 12:30pm on the 11th March, 2018.
We would love you to join us!
- The Inverness Half Marathon (next event: 11th March 2018)
- The Stirling Half Marathon (next event: 29th April 2018)
- The Speyside Windfarm Challenge (next event: September 2018)
- The Baxters Loch Ness Marathon (next event: 23rd September 2018)
- The Braemar Half Marathon (next event: September 2018)
- The Great Scottish Run (next event: October 2018)
- The Brodie Castle 10km Run (next event: November 2017)
- The Kiltwalk (events throughout country)
Other UK and International
- The Bristol Half Marathon (next event: September 2018)
- The Oxford Half Marathon (next event: October 2018)
- The London Santa Run (next event: December 2018)
- The Color Run UK (events ongoing around the country) and The Color Run USA (events ongoing around the country)
- Run or Dye UK (events throughout the country) plus Run or Dye US, Run or Dye Canada, Run or Dye Australia, and Run or Dye NZ
- The London to Paris Bike Ride (next event: 16th – 20th May 2018)
- The Edinburgh Night Ride
- Kilimanjaro Hiking Challenge – book through Footloose travel and they will donate £250 to us when you mention our name, on top of your own fundraising efforts.
- Ben Nevis Weekend Trek – Scotland (next event: 8th June 2018)
- Find out more here
Organise your own challenge!
Every year, our supporters raise money to help transform young peoples lives by taking part in a range of fundraising events. From 2016 through 2017 Simon Clark took up the challenge to run 5,000+ miles around the coast of Britain to support Ecologia and the children! He finished his run on July 5th, 2017. Read all the news from his run on his #justalittlerun page.
Please visit our Fundraising Toolkit for information on how to organise a fundraising event and for more fundraising event ideas.
Planning a fundraiser? Create your fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving.
Whatever you decide to do, whether it’s taking part in a run, trek or any other challenge event, or if you want to organise your own, please contact us. We are here to help make your fundraising as fun as possible!
And if we haven’t said it already – thank you, for supporting Ecologia Youth Trust and making the decision to do something to make a positive difference to the lives of disadvantaged young people!