We are committed to the principles of equality and justice for all in our programmes and with our staff, partners and volunteers.
- Respect for all people and their needs in accordance with their human rights.
- Integrity and fairness in all our work
- Ecological sustainability by building communities that meet the needs of the present without compromising future generations
- Empowerment of youth by youth led programmes and practices
- Cooperation and unity by respecting and supporting our partners’ projects and working practices
- Independence, health and well-being by providing the appropriate educational resources to support developing youth