** FEATURED EVENT **
The London Santa Run (4th Dec 2016) follows a 5 or 10k route (your choice) in Victoria Park, London. Thousands of people participate as Santas every year to raise money for charity – and you could be a Santa for us! Some of the people who are already running for us include a group of students from Sevenoaks School in London, and we’d love for you to join us. To book a place please visit this booking link.
Every year, our supporters raise money to help transform young peoples lives by taking part in a range of fundraising events. In 2016 Simon is taking up the challenge to run 5,000 miles around the coast of Britain to support Ecologia and the children! Join him with your own run and set up a Fundraising page linked to his VirginMoneyGiving Fundraiser page here. Keep up with the latest news about his run:
- The London Santa Run (next event: 4th December 2016)
- The Oxford Half Marathon (next event: October 2017)
- The Bristol Half Marathon (next event: September 2017)
- The Color Run UK (events ongoing around the country) and The Color Run USA (events ongoing around the country)
- Run or Dye UK (events throughout the country) plus Run or Dye US, Run or Dye Canada, Run or Dye Australia, and Run or Dye NZ
- The London to Paris Bike Ride (next event: 19th – 23rd April 2017)
- The Edinburgh Night Ride
- Kilimanjaro Hiking Challenge – book through Footloose travel and they will donate £250 to us when you mention our name, on top of your own fundraising efforts.
- Ben Nevis Weekend Trek – Scotland (next event: 9th June 2017)
- Find out more here
Organise your own challenge!
Please visit our Fundraising Toolkit for information on how to organise a fundraising event and for more fundraising event ideas.
Planning a fundraiser? Create your fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving.
Be inspired by some of our fundraiser stories!
Whatever you decide to do, whether it’s taking part in a run, trek or any other challenge event, or if you want to organise your own, please contact us. We are here to help make your fundraising as fun as possible!
And if we haven’t said it already – thank you, for supporting Ecologia Youth Trust and making the decision to do something to make a positive difference to the lives of disadvantaged young people!